Parents » Registration


Enrollment Information


To enroll a student at La Mesa Junior High, please complete the enrollment packet below online using the Informed K12 program.  If you have any questions, please contact the school's Registrar, Terri Frisch, via email at [email protected] or call to make an appointment by dialing 661-250-0022 extension 132.


Click here to complete the 2021-22 Enrollment Packet (English)


Haga clic aquí para completar el paquete de inscripción 2021-22 (Español)


*The above enrollment links are for NEW enrollees ONLY.  If your child is a returning La Mesa student and/or coming from a Sulphur Springs, Saugus, or Newhall elementary school district, do NOT complete the packet.